O'Quin Zone Forum Index O'Quin Zone
Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George M. and Nellie O'Quin civil war pension application

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lou
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: George M. and Nellie O'Quin civil war pension application Reply with quote

Ran across a reference to both George M. O'Quin (soldier) and his widow, Nellie O'Quin's civil war pension application at the US GenWeb, here
rstacy
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Rita Stacy post: George & Nellie Deel O'Quin Reply with quote

I just ran across your site this week and was very happy to find it. George and Nellie had a daughter by the name of Naoma or Naomi as I knew her. Naomi was my Great Grandmother. I look forward to sharing pictures and learning more about this part of my family.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
loquin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi cousin.

Welcome aboard. Your g-grandmother Naomi/Naoma was my grandfather Henry's first cousin.

I don't know if you had a chance to read it, but RD Murphy's autobiography is an interesting read. He was another first cousin of both Henry and Naomi.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    O'Quin Zone Forum Index -> the O'Quins All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: