O'Quin Zone Forum Index O'Quin Zone
Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A2 Web Hosting - Top Notch!

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please Rate A2 Hosting.
5: Service and Support is Outstanding!
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
4: Service and Support is Above Average.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3: Service and Support is Average.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2: Service and Support is Below Average.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1: Service and Support is Poor.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0: Abysmal! Stay FAR away!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

loquin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: A2 Web Hosting - Top Notch! Reply with quote

A2 web hosting (Just follow the link at the bottom of the page) is a top-notch web hosting company.

I've been using them for more than five years; their up-time is great (I can't remember the last time that I didn't have service,) they offer an outstanding number of features, including PostgreSQL databases in addition to MySQL, and, their prices are very competitive.

In addition, the few times that I've needed to use their support, it has been both timely, and on target. If I could give them three thumbs up, I would. (Unfortunately, I only have two thumbs!)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    O'Quin Zone Forum Index -> Services Reviews All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: