O'Quin Zone Forum Index O'Quin Zone
Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Minnie L. O'Quin

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melissa Powers Murphy
Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Minnie L. O'Quin Reply with quote

Hello,

I am the grandaughter of Minnie O'Quin Powers. My father is Willard M. Powers. I was so happy to come across this site. I couldn't believe I had found pictures of my ggrandad Henry and ggrandma Alta, and her parents. I had never saw these faces before. I was overjoyed when I read the story of Patrick O'Quin, who was my gggggrandpa. I only wish my grandma Minnie was alive so we could talk about all this.

I look forward to hearing from any of you. My father is very eager to hear news of you all. He is 73 now and tells many stories of his mother's side to his grandchildren.

Thanks to The O'Quin Zone for this oppurtunity to "connect" with other O'Quin's family members.

Melissa

Last edited by Melissa Powers Murphy on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:15 am; edited 2 times in total
loquin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Cousin - I'm glad you found us! As I said in the private message to you, Your grandma (my aunt) Minnie was a wonderful lady. Everyone who knew her, misses her.

We hope to hear more from you. Talk to you soon.

Lou O'Quin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    O'Quin Zone Forum Index -> the O'Quins All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: