O'Quin Zone Forum Index O'Quin Zone
Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

O'Quin from way back in the woods...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gkrobins
Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: O'Quin from way back in the woods... Reply with quote

Hi,

This is Greg Robinson in Sydney Australia. My Father was Quentin Seaver Robinson born in Buchanan County Virginia. He married Cuba Ball and was the son of Stella O'Quin, the daughter of Fredrick, the son of Rice, son of Wiley... At least my brother and I believe that this is correct... Stella and Chris Robinson are our grand parents.

My brother, Ron Robinson and I are currently living in Australia and are starting work on our family tree when we came across your web site.

Nice technology!
loquin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Hi Cousin! Reply with quote

Hello, Greg.

It looks like my father Floyd and your grandmother Stella were first cousins.

How long have you lived in Australia? (and I thought that I lived a long way from Buchanan County in Arizona! ) Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    O'Quin Zone Forum Index -> Guestbook All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: